PINK UP WINDAMERE
3rd November 2018
All money raised go to the McGrath Foundation
Adult $25.00 (16 and over)
Senior Child $15.00 (8 – 16)
Junior Child $10.00 (7 & under)
Line’s in and start fishing from 5am line’s out of water at 3pm all entries must be in by 4pm.
Your fishing tag will be available from the office from 5pm Friday 2nd November.
All entrants will receive a free BBQ sausage sizzle commencing at 4:30pm.
Presentation will commence at 5pm.
Raffle’s will be drawn after presentation.
Registration available from the office Cudgegong Waters Park either via email email@example.com, online, in person or phone (02) 6358 8462. Registration and payment must be in by Sunday 4pm 28th October 2018.
Registration form is on the bottom of this page please fill out details and hit send message button.
To find out more
information about the McGrath Foundation visit www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au
Fishing Comp rules
- All fishing rules must be applied, as set by DPI.
- Once you catch a fish you must take a CLEAR picture of the fish on an approved brag mat with your tag and time. If you cant take a clear picture you can take your fish to an officiant at the boat ramp for official measuring.
- This is a catch and release competition only. All fish must be kept alive and released back.
- You can use either lures or bait for fishing.
- All boating rules are to be adheard to.
- You can fish of the bank or in a boat.
- All boats must comply with NSW maratime rules and regulations.
- Cod can’t be used for overall length in the comp as it’s closed season and they are not allowed to be targeted. Accidental captures must be released as quickly as possible.
- Champion Overall Length Male Adult $250 cash prize
- Champion Overall Length Female Adult $250 cash prize
- Champion Overall Length Male Senior Child $150 cash prize
- Champion Overall Length Female Senior Child $150 cash prize
- Champion Overall Length Male Junior Child $100 cash prize
- Champion Overall Length Female Junior Child $100 cash prize
- Mystery Size GOLDEN PERCH (yellow belly) only to the nearest millimeter. If more than 1 fish is caught at mystery lenth it will go on count back by time of photo taken. $200 cash prize
- Best pink outfit $100 cash prize